They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. But words aren’t the sole currency to quantify its worth. Some pictures cost millions of dollars, and also a photograph of Billy the Kid seen in a thrift shop is a good example of that.
Billy the Kid was a legend of the Wild West. He just lived for 21 decades, but in that short period, this young guy managed to turn into one of their most famous outlaws of his era. Interestingly, he robbed trains, banks, or stagecoaches, but had been rustling cows and took a part in gunfights. Even when he had been caught, he managed to look a daring jailbreak. Pictures of these are so rare, those lovers are prepared to pay millions on them. Actually, there was only one officially supported image of him 2011.
Other movies you might like:
Food Under the Microscope Like You’ve Never Seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDO5fbG-b7Q
4 Mystery Doors That Should Never Be Opened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYnUaLpdc0&
14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbBFVal2CI&
Who’s Billy the Kid is 0:25
A real stone for $2! 1:27
“The funniest picture on the Planet ” 2:51
Among the most expensive older West memorabilia ever sold 4:19
The next image of Billy the Kid (also it’s the most astonishing!) 5:29
Why its owner does not need to market it 7:59
#billythekid #rarethings #wildwest
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Back in 2010, a collector from Fremont, California, purchased the picture and also additional photographs for $2. The film showed a group of guys playing croquet. In that time he purchased it, the lucky collector had no idea it was a rare image of Billy the Kid himself from 1878.
– Pictures of Billy the Kid are so rare, quite a great deal of individuals who understand the value attempt to create money by making look-alikes.
– The executive director of the National Geographic documentary about the film called it the holy grail, not just of the Wild West, but photos generally, and “the funniest picture on the planet ”.
– Another officially confirmed photograph of Billy the Kid sold in Auction for $2.3 million in 2011. Collectors and Wild West lovers came in Denver, prepared to fight for the stone.
– The next image of Billy the Kid which has become renowned worldwide hasn’t been sold nonetheless. However, if it’s, it’ll be worth even more than $5 million!
– It supposedly shows both Billy the Kid and Sheriff Pat Garrett, that ended the famed outlaw’s existence in age 21.
– The film was sold in a flea market in Asheville for $10 in 2011.
– A forensics specialist who studied the image with facial recognition applications confirmed it should have been Garrett and the Kid.
– Experts are positive if he decides to sell it at auction he could become way more than $5 million for this gem! On the other hand, the lucky owner states as of now, he doesn’t even need to find out.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Buy Tickets for every event – Sports, Concerts, Festivals and more buy tickets